Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Player Profile: Josh D

We know Josh for playing the meanest air guitar this side of the Mississippi! But, when he's not rocking it, or hitting homers at our ML games, Josh is a 15-year-old sophomore at North Andover High School. He spends his free time playing basketball, riding his Green Machine, listening to music (a lot!), and hanging with family and friends. He absolutely loves Miracle League and we absolutely love him!



My favorite parts of Miracle League are...pitching and hitting.

My favorite baseball team is...the Red Sox!

My favorite player is...Big Papi!

When I'm not watching baseball, I like to watch...the Boston Celtics.

The best song I've heard is...anything by OneRepublic.

My drive to ML on Saturdays is...time with Dad!

I do Miracle League because...I like to see my friends and help them play ball!

My favorite website is...Lego Star Wars.

To relax I...listen to music or watch movies!

My dream vacation....is Disneyland!

Best advice I've ever heard was...from Reggie, just have fun!

The best movie ever was/is...Beethoven's 5th.

If I could meet any three celebrities living or dead I'd pick...Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Selena Gomez!


Josh introduced us to a cool new website (may the force be with you). We learned Josh loves his family and friends, playing ball, and listening to music (we love watching him rock out too!) whenever and wherever!

1 comment:

  1. Josh, thanks for the link to the cool Star Wars website! You rock

    ReplyDelete