Join us for some family fun this Father's Day Sunday, June 16th from 11:00am to 3:00pm at our 2nd annual Father's Day FunFest at NARA Park and the Miracle League Field. The event will feature LOADS of entertainment and food as well as a 5K race/walk to benefit Miracle League. [More information about the 5K race in the blurb below .] Admission to the event is free, with a small fee for games and activities.
Here's a sampling of all the fun activities for kids young and old:
- Pony rides and Gilmerton Farm petting zoo,
- Blinkee the Clown,
- Bouncy house and obstacle course,
- Dunk tank
- Discovery Museum activity,
- Music by The Buckners,
- Ben and Jerry's ice cream,
- Burgers by b.good burgers of Boston and crab cakes and other goodies from Captain Marden's Seafood Truck
- Bake sale,
- Face painting,
- Kickball and Wiffle Ball on the Joseph Lalli Miracle Field,
- Kites over New England demo,
- Life sized Angry Birds game,
- Bean bag toss, and many more games and prizes!
So mark your calendar, bring your friends, and join us as we celebrate our Dads and enjoy a day of family fun!
Schedule for the Day
9:00 Race registration
11:00 5K and FunFest begins
11:30-1:30 Pony Rides
12:00-1:00 Music by The Buckners
1:30 Father Child Miracle League game
1:30-2:30 Music by The Buckners
This is not just a Miracle League event - it's a community event to bring together kids and families of all shapes and sizes. The goal is to give families a fun event while raising community awareness about the Miracle League of Massachusetts and raise money in the process. The money will be used towards Phase 2 of the Miracle Field project (accessible bathrooms) as well as for continuing operations of the league.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Ernie's Excavating, Inc.
Especially for Pets
Hands On Construction