Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Player Profile: Patrick

Perhaps half baseball star and half fish, when Patrick is off the field, he's in the water. A lover of swimming, he spends a lot of time at two his favorite places, the "W" lakes, Winnipesaukee and Winnisquam. You could also catch him riding the waves along the coast of Rhode Island! But alas, we gill-less humans must spend some time on land, and so it goes for Patrick. The 15-year-old goes to CASE Collaborative and spends his land time listening to music, especially XM Radio, going to Classic Car Shows, riding his bike with friends, and watching and playing any and every sport you can think of!




My favorite part of the Miracle League is...playing baseball.

My favorite baseball team is...the Red Sox.

My favorite player is...Josh Beckett.

When I'm not watching baseball, my favorite show is...AFV (America's Funniest Home Videos).

The best song I've heard is...Firework by Katy Perry.

My drive to ML on Saturday is...exciting because I can't wait to play baseball!

I do Miracle League because...I love baseball.

My favorite website is...Zip Realty.

To relax I...listen to my music.

My dream vacation...is going to Disney World.

Best advice I've ever heard is...take deep breaths and change what I'm thinking.

The best movie ever is...Avalon High.

If I could meet any three celebrities, I'd choose...Abraham Lincoln because he is historical from the 1800's, Selena Gomez because my bedroom is covered with her posters, and the Celtics because I like basketball too!



Loves to swim, loves to play sports, loves to laugh, we love all those things too! Well Patrick, we always knew we loved you on the field. Now we know we love you off the field too!



No comments:

Post a Comment