Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Get to Know...Buddy Meg

Meg is one of our favorite volunteers. She's been with the League through two wonderful seasons. When she's not on the field, she attends Acton Boxborough Regional High School where she's a sophomore. This super active buddy is also a standout athlete on her field hockey and softball teams. And when she wants to wind down, she spends time at her vacation home on the Cape! Let's get to know buddy Meg!



My favorite part of Miracle League is...the smiles. Everyone is always happy.

My favorite baseball team...would be the Red Sox if they had actually made the playoffs!

My favorite player is...Dustin Pedroia. He always gives 110% on the field and up at bat.

When I’m not watching baseball, my favorite show is...Modern Family. Cam is my favorite, he’s hilarious.

The best song I’ve heard is...anything by Taylor Swift. I don’t have a favorite because they’re all so good.

My drive to Miracle League on Saturdays is...short! I’m glad though, I don’t think I could wait out a long car ride to get there!

I do Miracle League because...it makes me feel good when I know I made someone feel comfortable so they can be themselves and do whatever they want without judgment.

My favorite website is...Facebook, although I don’t actually know why. It’s just so addicting.

To relax I...hang out with my friends to forget the stress of high school for a while.

My dream vacation would be...to go back to Ireland so I could experience what I did when I was eight, but actually understand the awesomeness of it!

Best advice I’ve ever heard is...“Don’t dwell on the past, only look forward for what is to come.”

The best movie ever is...still The Notebook. It’s the classic “chick flick,” but the love story is so good. Monsters Inc. has also been one of my favorites since I was little.

If I could meet any three celebrities...I’d pick Taylor Swift because I live by her music, Martin Luther King Jr. because of his courage, and Leonardo DiCaprio because he is an acting genius.


Meg definitely has good taste; Taylor Swift, The Notebook, and Modern Family! Those are some of the greatest favorites! And, as much as Meg likes making all of us happy, we're just as happy making her happy (if that even made sense)!

No comments:

Post a Comment