Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Player Profile: Justin M.

Justin is a sixth grader at Sanborn Middle School. And, on weekends in the Spring and Fall, he's the greatest National Anthem singer we've ever heard! When he's not playing with us at Miracle League or learning at school, Justin is very active. He swims, skis, and is quite the collector. He collects coins, as well as snow globes.

Last year, Justin completed the Chicago Marathon alongside some of his greatest friends. Justin described the experience as "fun but rough because of temperature change. One hour I'd be freezing cold and the next I'd be burning." His favorite part was "going along Lake Shore Drive.". He sums up the experience by thanking his team and expressing joy for the post-race celebration. "I was very thankful to my team, Triumph, for providing a special chair. In the end it was very exciting to get a medal.". Read an article on Justin's experience here. And, find out more about him below!

 

My favorite part of Miracle League is...batting.

My favorite baseball team is...the Red Sox.

When I'm not watching baseball, my favorite show is...Looney Toons (old/new).

The best song I've heard is...O Lovely Peace by Handel.

My drive to ML on Saturdays is...exciting, because I can't wait to play and meet my buddy.

I do Miracle League because...it's a chance to play baseball on a team.

My favorite website is...Weseed.com. It's a virtual stock market.

To relax I...like to sing classical music.

My dream vacation...is to go to Japan so I can eat Japanese food.

Best advice I've ever heard...is to keep an open mind.

The best movie ever is...Transformers from 1986.

If I could meet any three celebrities, living or dead, I'd pick...Warren Buffett to learn how to become rich, Thomas Jefferson to learn how to establish and run a country, and Thomas Edison to learn how to become a great inventor.

 

Justin made some great choices on the celebrities he'd meet. And that stock market website is awesome! We love when Justin's up to bat and are certain his buddy can't wait to meet him either!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment